The process for registering is quite simple and can be done by following these steps.
1.Go to the registration page fill in your details on the form provided. Oncompletion of this form you will be sent an email to confirm your email address
2. Once you havesigned in to your account you can register to bid using one of the buttonsprovided on the individual sales.
3. You will thenbe directed to our Auction Registration form. Fill all the details in asrequired you will need to verify your phone number and your address then clickthe Update Details button at the bottom
4. You will thenneed to provide two proofs of identification. You can fill this page in on yourphone by taking pictures of the required documents. Once your identificationhas been accepted you will be emailed with instructions on how to continue.
5. For some salesyou will be required to put down a £200 deposit and a £5 admin fee. These onlyneed to be paid once. You will be presented with a Deposit required screen ifthis is the case
6. Once you havedone this you will then need to read through the terms and conditions of thesale enter your password at the bottom and click the Complete Registrationbutton provided.
7. You will thenbe directed to the sales auction catalogue where if it is an online sale youcan bid for items under the individual lots. If it is a live sale you will seea bid live button on the right hand side of the screen.
Ifyou do have any questions regarding this process please do not hesitate tocontact us on our email email@example.com
We also have a video going through the above steps which can be viewed by clicking the link below
How to Register Video